Applying for UK Residency

Guiding your through the application process


Client Login

Want to move to the UK?

Professional advice and support from Broadway Solicitors

UK Residency

Whether you want to apply to reside in the UK or visit, study, work, join a partner or bring a family member into the UK, you will need to seek specialist legal advice.

You may be apprehensive in dealing with the Home Office, especially if English is not your first language. The Team at Broadway can offer a multi lingual service ensuring communication is clear from start to finish.

We can represent your application to remain indefinitely in the UK, and apply for short or long stay visits for your family, Sponsorship and Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 4 and Tier 5 applications.

We can provide a range of services

  • Applications to the Home Office
  • Short and Long Term Visit Applications
  • Representation before the Immigration Tribunal
  • Human Rights, Refugee and Asylum applications
  • British Citizenship applications
  • Advice on Points-Based System for working and studying in the UK
  • Leave to remain applications
  • Help in related areas such as welfare benefits and housing
Apply For UK Residency

British Citizenship

Before considering your application for British Citizenship you must demonstrate that;

  • You are 18 years old or over
  • You are of a sound mind
  • Are a 'Good Character'
  • Intend to continue to live in the UK if your application is successful
  • Able to communicate in English or Welsh or Scottish Gaelic
  • Have a sufficient knowledge of life in the UK
  • Meet the residential requirements
  • Taking an oath of allegiance at a Citizenship Ceremony

There are quite a number of requirements necessary before you can apply for Citizensship. So call our expert Immigration Solicitors.

Telephone: +44 (0)161 669 6179