Housing Disrepair

Full legal advice and support for your housing disrepair.


Client Login

Housing Disrepair

Supporting you through the process disrepair

If you are a tenant or leaseholder and your landlord has failed to carry out repairs which they knew about to your home, you could be eligible for compensation. You may be able to claim a financial award for the damage caused to your home by your landlord’s failure to repair faults. The court may order your landlord to repair the damage at their own cost.

You could be eligible for compensation if :

  • you've been injured or made ill
  • your belongings have been damaged or destroyed
  • you've been inconvenienced and unable to use your home in the normal way

Broadway Solicitors, are here to help. Our specialist team can assist in getting you compensation

Contact our Team for expert advice.

Telephone: 0161 302 0203